Friday 7 March 2008

I think I can, I think I can

sunny, cool, highs minus 6


A man's life is what his thoughts make it.
Marcus Aurelius

The calm before the storm. Huge one expected to hit Quebec tonight, tomorrow and perhaps in to Sunday. Wouldn't you know it?

Am flying to NYC Sunday to start US tour. Not sure the planes will be flying, but not much we can do about that. As some of you know, I wasn't always happy about flying but have gotten over it, for the most part. But must admit when faced with flying and a major winter blizzard, I feel that 'ol time anxiety.

the trick, I've learned, is to pretend I'm someone who is not afraid.

Works in other areas too.

Well, am driving in to Montreal today, to avoid the roads and the storm. Will try to post tomorrow.

Be well, and speak tomorrow!

2 comments:

Hilary MacLeod said...

Safe journey.

Louise Penny Author said...

Dear Hilary,

Thank you.

Louise