Saturday 31 May 2008

Baah-th

mixed, sun, rain, mild - temps 16

We're off to London tonight - then catching a train to Bath. Or Bahhh-th. I've never been there, but it was one of Michael's first wife's - Shelagh's - favorite places, so he's been there before.

We'll be meeting Teresa Chris - my redoubtable agent - there and Nancy, who is the woman who does the line edits on my books for the UK publishers, for lunch Monday.

Want to also mention that the June Newsletter goes out tomorrow and I have a special giveaway - not of the books, but a special Canadian collectable. The Parliament Buildings. No, not really. But actually not that far off.

If you haven't signed up yet, you might want to. It's free, of course, I each month I try to give away something special.

That's all the news for now. Will blog when we get to Bahhh-th.

No comments: