Tuesday 26 June 2012

Excerpt of The Beautiful Mystery

rain, cool, temps 19

Wet and cool. Am back home, and loving it. Spent the day at the office - next door. Writing. Ahhh.

Now, we have a treat for many of you who're curious about THE BEAUTIFUL MYSTERY! As you know, the book won't be coming out until August 28th - but as a huge thank you for all your support, and for spreading the word, we've set up a link for you to read excerpts of the book, as well as from A TRICK OF THE LIGHT, in case you haven't read it yet.

here're the links:
https://fbmacmillan.com/smp/LouisePenny/Odyl/beautiful.pdf
https://fbmacmillan.com/smp/LouisePenny/Odyl/trick.pdf

Or, you can go to Facebook. Here are the links for that -

http://www.facebook.com/louisepennyauthor/app_212845015456842

Hope they work! Mostly, I hope you enjoy the excerpts.


9 comments:

Maureen Harrington said...

Wonderful! Thank you, Louise. I am very anxious to read THE BEAUTIFUL MYSTERY.

Maureen Harrington said...

Oh, Louise... the prologue... made me cry. Beautiful.

Sue Mom of Two said...

Oh my goodness! I am truly intrigued now. I've always just LOVED listening to chants. I have quite a few CDs of chants. And I love mysteries. And I love the Three Pines Mysteries.....what a wonderful combination. I can't WAIT!

Daryl said...

oh Jean-Guy happy .. how wonderful

Linda said...

...happy now, but tricky days ahead, I fear. REALLY can't wait now for this book!! The prologue really set the stage. As one who knows nothing of chants, I found this so intriguing.

Psmilton5 said...

My husband died 6 years ago today. I've learned I can survive but today brings back so much. What a wonder it was to check your blog and get the remarkable gift of the intro to Beautiful Mystery. Thank you so much for your kindness.

Jeanine Cronin said...

Louise ... what a wonderful gift to be able to read the prologue and first chapter of The Beautiful Mystery. Your writing is so beautiful and powerful it just gave me chills! I can't wait until August when I can read the entire book!

Hi to Michael and pats Trudy.

danielle-momo said...

MERCI!

J'ai lu l'extrait. C'est fantastique.
Comme j'ai hate au 28 aout.

sattakingplaybazaar said...

play bazaar
satta king
play bazaar
Play bazaar
satta king so hot