Saturday 7 March 2009

Happy International Women's Day

Overcast, mild, temps plus 4

Happy Women's Day! Am off tonight to speak - can't think of a better way to celebrate. Women have played such an important role in my life - don't know what I would do without women friends!!

Kind of on that note I have to tell you I'm SO touched and impressed by the comments after I posted about the breast scans. BUT - I've tried for three days running to respond and the ridiculous thing won't let me! So, for those of you - kind and generous people, many of whom shared their own experiences - I want you to know I have read and re-read your comments and am very grateful and appreciative...and very sorry I can't seem to reply.

But I do thank you.

Just did an internet chat - with BookChatCentral. Loads of fun. Did over 1,000 words today, and 20 minutes on the elliptical! Feeling mighty pleased with myself. Because, well, you never know when the spirit leaves!

Am off - thank you again, marvelous people.

No comments: