Friday, 6 July 2012

Sacred place (frozen)

Sunny, calm - lovely summer day - 25


Well, I don't think I'l finish the manuscript today...but sooo close.

the problem is - I know the last pages of the book. I know the scene that comes just before that. But I don't quite know, yet, how to get there. I feel like I'm standing on the other side of a stream, looking at where I need to be. Not a raging rapids - just a stream. But...but...how to do it? I can see a few long walks in my day!

Inspiration.

Which brings me to the Sacred Places photo contest. In celebration of the August 28th release of THE BEAUTIFUL MYSTERY, we're holding a contest, and asking you to post a picture of a place that inspires you, calms you, brings you peace.

One of my sacred places is our home in winter. I thought, with all the terrible heat, this might also be refreshing. Here's a photo.

And, here's the link, for you to post a picture of your sacred place. I just love the ones already there! And - don't forget to vote. You can do that by clicking on your favorite picture. The winner gets a signed, framed, cover for THE BEAUTIFUL MYSTERY.

https://apps.facebook.com/chiefinspectorgamach/PhotoContests



6 comments:

Deryn Collier said...

Have you ever tried writing backward, scene by scene, until the two points meet up? I did that with Confined Space. It was a refreshing change at the time.

So lovely to follow along with your journey as you write! I can't wait for The Beautiful Mystery!

Dana said...

Belated happy birthday wishes. Hard to forget when it falls on a holiday, but I managed.

HawksEye said...

It's excellent to see a blog website of this high quality. I would discovered a lot of new factors. Thank you.
tubal reversal services

Anif Wahyudiyanto said...

Essential blog post! I truly enjoyed reading it, as well as most of the posts on here. That is a truly good blog, thanks for taking the time to put it together. Thank you! Mau Bikin Website + Hosting Murah AbizZ? Ke Rajawebhost.com aja!, Konsumen Cerdas Paham Perlindungan Konsumen, ESER Unlimited Power Bank, Foto dan Biodata Fatin Shidqia Lubis, Foto dan Biodata Mikha Angelo, DE PRIMATERRA KAWASAN INDUSTRI DAN GUDANG BANDUNG INDONESIA, industri dan gudang, News - Portal Update Released, blog RAM system

vibrator said...

thanks for this awesome web page, i like it alat bantu sex

kelinci said...

great post. thanks
Jual Kelinci
Kelinci
Jual Kelinci
Perkelincian
Kelinci
Kelinci
Kelinci
Holland Lop